- Highly experienced specialist in IT sphere on the same or similar role;
- Experience in developing and implementation of strategies, project management;
- Excellent skills in managing human resources and teams (assessment, training, motivation …);
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications;
- Strong analytical and prediction skills;
- Self-motivation and proactivity for everyday professional improvement;
- Mature and objective person able to handle stress at work Outstanding communication abilities;
- Upper-intermediate English (B2).
Technologies we are working with:
- Frameworks: Yii, zend framework 1.2, cakephp, WordPress.
- DB: Mysql, mongodb, sphinxsearch, memcached;
- OS: freebsd + jail, ubuntu, virtual machines, docker;
IT Director will:
- Form harmonious interaction of IT departments;
- Develop, revise and update IT strategy in line with the general strategy of company business development;
- Ensure implementation of strategic goals and objectives;
- Ensure the client focus of the IT system;
- Modernize work of all company departments through automation of business processes;
- Provide quality and deadline control of software releases and project launches;
- Monitor compliance with project budgets;
- Organize and ensure the transparency of software development process (at the strategic and operational level);
- Adapt technologies to the changes in the company’s line of business;
- Ensure the company IT system stability as to technical failures, protection from hacking & cyber threats;
- Manage, motivate, and develop employees.
- Opportunity to be a part of the big stable company, to work with experienced professional, to solve ambitious and interesting tasks;
- Comfortable office with modern infrastructure;
- 20 work days of paid vacation and paid sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training and conferences.