- Business correspondence and negotiations with Ukrainian and foreign companies
- Import and Export operations management
- Cooperation with existing and search for new Suppliers
- Monitoring financial balance with Suppliers
- Logistics management
- Stock inventory, requests and orders management
- Documents translation (agreements, invoices, etc.)
- Search and cooperation with Carriers
- Cooperation with other departments and external partners
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Higher education (preferably International Relations, Applied Linguistics, Economics)
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility
- Active lifestyle, high efficiency
- Long-term employment with annual paid vacation (20 working days) and paid sick leave
- A stable job with various opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Fixed work schedule
- Numerous possibilities to improve your skills within ProSteer Corporate University, paid external educational programs, workshops, training, etc.
- Language classes (Polish, Spanish, English)
- Spacious office with green garden, relax zone and sports ground
- Work-life balance support (yoga, massage, etc.)
- Secure car and bike parking place
ProSteer Group is a team of professionals with more than 15 years of experience.
Our company consists of different teams that work on offering various e-commerce projects (software/hardware mobile servicing solutions, tools & equipment for electronics engineers, spare parts for cell phones and other electronic devices, automotive electronics, etc.), web development solutions, graphic design, and marketing solutions.